Our Covid-19 Practices
From the 7th August 2021, social distancing limits have been removed in Wales and the wearing of a face covering in public areas is a personal choice.
However as our number one priority is the safety and security of everyone, we ask that you continue to wear a face covering in public areas of the B&B (reception, stairs & hallway), if you are able to.
We want to create an environment where everyone has peace of mind when you are staying with us.
We are continuing the following practices :-
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Cleaning using antibacterial products
- Thorough sanitising of rooms between guests stays
- Guest hand sanitiser stations in key locations
- Regular sanitising of high touch points
- All linen and towels laundered at a high temperature and using antibacterial liquids
- To minimise contact, housekeeping will NOT enter guest bedrooms during your stay, but will replenish pre-packed breakfast items, Teas & Coffees etc and leave outside your room
- For longer stays, bedding & towels will be changed appropriately
- Breakfast now consists of an In-Room Pre-packed Breakfast only. (No Cooked Breakfast)