Our Covid-19 Policy & Practices
Our number one priority is the safety and security of our guests, so we have implemented the following Covid-19 Policies & practices.
We want to create an environment where everyone has peace of mind when you are staying with us.
So we have created a programme of cleaning and social distancing measures, designed to keep our guests and staff safe. The changes have become the basis for our new way of working.
We are adopting the following practices in line with Government guidance :-
- Please wear a face mask, as we will.
- Following government guidelines, all guests are required to wear face coverings whilst in public areas of the B&B such as reception, stairs and hallway.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Cleaning using antibacterial liquids.
- Customer hand sanitiser stations in key locations.
- All linen and towels are laundered at a high temperature and using antibacterial liquids.
- Social distancing measures throughout the B&B.
- To minimise contact, housekeeping will only enter bedrooms during your stay to replenish pre-packed breakfast items, Tea, Coffee etc.
- For longer stays, bedding & towels will be changed appropriately
- Breakfast now consists of an In-Room Pre-packed Breakfast only. (No Cooked Breakfast)